Learning Together to Achieve Excellence
Our strategy is to ensure that:
- Teaching is good to outstanding.
- Children make good or outstanding progress in order to achieve their potential.
- Our curriculum is creative, inclusive and inspiring and produces resilient, enthusiastic learners.
- Our learners are challenged and encouraged to achieve as individuals preparing them for their roles as active citizens in modern Britain.
- Behaviour demonstrates care, co-operation and respect for all.
- Leaders at all levels work together in a team to promote the highest standards.
- The environment is vibrant, supportive and safe.
- Parents/carers, other schools and the wider community are engaged to provide high quality learning opportunities.
Our values are:
Care - We care for ourselves, each other and the environment.
Respect - We respect each other’s views, culture, religions and rights.
Collaboration – We learn together.
Aspiration - We aspire to be the best we can be.
Challenge – We aim to think creatively and face challenges with a positive attitude.