We will be uploading fortnightly homework menus to this area for each year group. To ensure this is easy to access a page for each year group has been created. Please select your child's current year group.
Online resources we subscribe to:
- Spelling Shed - https://www.spellingshed.com/en-gb
- TTRockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/
- Espresso - https://central.espresso.co.uk/espresso/primary_uk/home/index.html
- PhonicsPlay - https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
Other Free Online Resources:
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- Top Marks games - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
- MathsFrame - https://mathsframe.co.uk/
- Story Weaver - https://storyweaver.org.in/
- Global Digital Library - https://www.digitallibrary.io/en
- Cambridgeshire home learning together - https://www.cambslearntogether.co.uk/home-learning
Keep an eye out on Twitter for further learning at home opportunities.
We have also uploaded a Twinkl pack for each year group to the website. These have been developed by the company to support parents and include a wide range of resources for you to access.
The children’s wellbeing and health is of upmost importance at this difficult time, but together we can hopefully make a difference to ensure the least disruption to the children’s learning.
The DfE have published a list of online resources that parents, and schools can consider to support children to continue learning at home. The list will be updated over time, and includes a wide range of resources for all ages that schools can consider using as part of their planned curriculum: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-online-education-resources/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-online-education-resources-for-home-education